Apollo 7700T Turbine Spray Gun – No spray cup is included with the 7700T.
The Apollo 7700T AtomiZer® Features:
- Matte-Bronze Gun Body
- Supplied with carrying case
- Spare parts kit
- Wrench (spanner)
Weight: 16.9oz (0.48kg)
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc. celebrate a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the Apollo 7700T, The AtomiZer. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results with many makes of non-bleed turbine systems or air compressor, 3HP/20 gallon (75 litre) tank or larger. Seeing is believing with this break through technology:
All 7700T SERIES Spray Guns Include:
- NEW Dual Air and Material inputs
- NEW Material Adjustment Knob with +/- indicators
- NEW durable, lightweight and balanced gun body design in plated matte bronze is precision manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum
- NEW and improved air distributor
- NEW 3-turn Air Cap design make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy
- Precision fan control through the Xpansive™ Fan Control Ring
- New technology for atomizing particles—MicroTech™ Atomization Technology
- Durability and reliability ensured with all wetted internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO “O” rings
- Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish
- Clean-up is simple
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
Please note, when using the A7700T Series spray gun with older turbine systems, you must also purchase the A7538A External Air Relief Valve.
Attention – The 7700 is a Non-Bleed spray gun and is not intended for use on Bleed style turbine systems.
Available Tip Sizes To Be Placed Into 7700 Gun – High solid air caps are intended to be used for spraying high viscos or thicker pigmented paints.
This spray gun comes with one 1.0mm needle, tip, and nozzle
You can purchase additional needles and nozzles:
- 0.8mm / B-HS cap for spraying clear coats / base coats on cars
- 0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture
- 1.8mm for primers, some latex paint
- 2.0mm for primers, multi fleck materials
- 2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope