This system’s spray gun includes a 1.0 mm nozzle set. (All-purpose, thin lacquers, thins enamels, Water-based finishes)
If you like us to exchange this needle/nozzle for another size, please let us know within 24 hours after purchasing by phone or email immediately after the purchase and we will exchange them free of charge.
To exchange the bottom cup for a gravity cup, please let us know within 24 hours after purchasing and we will exchange them with no extra charge.
After purchasing either the power or precision combo system, please register your new product with Apollo and extended the warranty by four to five years, this kind of long-term warranty is unique in this industry. https://hvlp.com/warranty-registration/
- Power 5 VS with 4500 Mobile Fluid Feed SystemThe ALL-NEW POWER-5 VS™ includes enhanced 5-Stage Turbine power, Variable-Speed, and exclusive features that put you in control of this advanced TrueHVLP™ system for industries and applications demanding precision HVLP technology for the perfect finish. The POWER-5 VS™ can be used for a wide range of coatings, solvent or water base, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion), and multi-spec.
- Power 5 VS 5 stage turbine
- 7700 bottom spray gun with a 1-quart cup with 1.0 mm nozzle set (additional sizes available & sold separately)
- 2 quart (2 liters) non-stick coated pressure pot with stainless steel material tube
- Oil-less mini air compressor
- 30ft material hose
- 32ft Ultra-Flex air hose
- Deluxe Spray Gun Case
- Spare one-way air valve
- Spare lid gasket
- Wrench (Spanner)
- Gun Lube
- Cleaning Kit
- Viscosity Cup
- Blow Off Tool
- We also include this professional 23-piece spray gun cleaning kit with a case, a complete set to clean HVLP paint guns, air tools, gravity, and bottom spray guns with airbrushes
4500 Mobile Fluid Feed System
Excellent in the shop or on-site. Perfect for larger jobs when a quart (liter) is just not enough or when greater spray gun mobility is needed to get into a tight corner.
NEW – Variable Speed Pressure Control
Precise control of the turbine pressure output, from 0.1- 10 .0 PSI, for professional results with all finishes.
Unparalleled Power & Efficiency
Delivers 10.0 PSI sealed pressure for optimum atomization. Documented 80+% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coatings when compared with compressed air systems.
Dual automotive filters provide advanced air filtration to keep the system running cooler and prolong motor life.
NEW – Longer 32′ (9.75 meters) Apollo-Flex™ Hose
Quick lightweight alloy couplers on both ends and our exclusive Ultra-Flex™ whip hose at the spray gun end.
Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station
Store, hold, or transport your spray gun, or other accessories, safely.
7700 Atomizer® Spray Gun
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc. celebrates a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the Apollo 7700QT, The AtomiZer®. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results.
3-Year Limited Warranty
The 2+ 1 warranty includes 2 years of parts and labor to protect your investment. Registering your system adds the 1 year of bonus coverage.
Needles / Nozzle Details.
- 0.5mm for spraying Clear Coats on Cars
- 0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains, base coat on cars
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture
- 1.8mm for primers, some latex paint
- 2.0mm for primers, multi fleck materials
- 2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope