Precision Variable Power
The ALL-NEW POWER-4 VS™ includes enhanced 4-Stage Turbine power, Variable-Speed and exclusive features that put you in control of this advanced TrueHVLP™ system for industries and applications demanding precision HVLP technology for the perfect finish. The POWER-4 VS™ can be used for the wide range of coatings, solvent or water base, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
Precise control of the turbine pressure output, from 0.1- 9 .0 PSI, for professional results with all finishes.
Unparalleled Power & Efficiency
Delivers 9.0 PSI sealed pressure for optimum atomization. Documented 80+% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coatings when compared with compressed air systems.
7700 Atomizer® Spray Gun
Apollo Sprayers International, Inc. celebrate a giant leap forward in TrueHVLP technology with the Apollo 7700GT, The AtomiZer®. This unique spray gun delivers enhanced True HVLP performance and flawless results
Dual automotive filters provide advanced air filtration to keep the system running cooler and prolong motor life.
NEW – Longer 29′ (8.84- meter) Apollo-Flex™ Hose
Quick lightweight alloy couplers on both ends and our exclusive Ultra-Flex™ whip hose at the spray gun end.
Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station
Store, hold or transport your spray gun, or other accessories, safely.
3-Year Limited Warranty
The 2+ 1 warranty includes 2 years parts and labor to protect your investment. Registering your system adds the 1 year of bonus coverage.
- 0.5mm for spraying Clear Coats on Cars
- 0.8mm for spraying thin dyes and stains, base coat on cars
- 1.0mm for spraying base and metallics on cars, along with most solvent and waterborne finishes on wood
- 1.3mm for pigmented solvent finishes, some polyurethane.
- 1.5mm for pigmented waterborne finishes, waterborne polyurethane, latex paint on cabinets and furniture
- 1.8mm for primers, some latex paint
- 2.0mm for primers, multi fleck materials
- 2.5mm for Gelcoat, Dope